Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In the year 2012

In the year 2012 I would like to accomplish the following things.....

1. Find the inner strength to not be afraid to try my hand at my crafts. BC really if I fail at least I could say I tried.

2. Make sure my lil family transistions as well as anyone does from losing the only house they have lived in. To having to move in with their grandparents.

3. To work at my marriage, this has been a very trying past year for us. We have never once said lets end it then, but we have gotten so frustrated with each other I am afraid it might start coming down to saying it just to hurt each other.

4. This should probably be no. 1 but, it cannot be, I tried that once and I was miserable. Find a job that affords me the ability to still have time with my family.

5. Be a better friend. I think I suck at it really bad. I need to start calling, hanging out with friends more often. I just don't do it bc I feel like such a pathetic loser and do not want to burden them with my shit.

6. Live life geninunly. I take for granted alot of the moments that are great, and turn them into shit. I have to learn to be happy and not so miserable all the time.

7. To learn the secret.

8. To use my blog more often to get things off my chest and mind. I bottle things up so often that it explodes. And it never feels better afterwards.

So as of right now I am going to start working on these things. I hope to keep to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment