Tuesday, June 29, 2010

17 days left till Disney

Holy Crap! I have nothing ready. I have the clothes for the girls together but not washed, I have to find something in this messy house for me to wear, and oh and my husband too. I have to make a flexible plan for the trip. I also have to get a lot of Xanax, dealing with my father will b hard enough.

He has just about lost it. His mind is not there anymore, I hate fucking Cancer. My mothers aunt just passed away from CA and now a childhood friend of my sister's mom just passed from CA. WTF its everywhere.

I really want to start making some connections with my friends. I have lost connection to a lot of them over the years. It seems that as life goes on you loose the things that help make u who u are today. I have great friends, some over 20yrs, and I have been a shitty friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment