Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New day new job

I start my first day tomorrow at my new job. Its a part time customer service job 5 min from home. I am really excited. I hope i get everything. I have started to notice that my memory has not been so good lately.

Maybe its my mind telling me to slow down. I go to sleep and think of about a million things. And crap that does not even matter anymore. Sometimes memories from grammer school or h.s. as if i can change anything now.

I am also hoping the everything starts to fall into place. Jeff and his schooling, Amelia and her potty training, etc.

And i do have Disney to look forword to. It will have a sad moment though, my grandmothers sister Claribel, just passed away. It is also my god mothers mother. So its a sad time for the family in Florida. We have never been close but when Cancer take a person it makes it harder. And it seems that everyone I know just about has Cancer. and man does that fucking sux.

No comments:

Post a Comment