Monday, August 8, 2011

Another nite of insomnia

Well as the title implies, I cannot sleep. It happens about once a week, sometimes it is accompanied by migraines other times it is just my worries that lead to migraines. It all seems to fade together.

The good news is that tonite I made my second pattern. My first was for a bird cage, it works but it can be improved. The second one is for a Burp cloth/Bib.  I wanted to have something that versitale. I have only cut it out us a Fabric Quarter that my girls are obsessed with getting at the stores. So i guess I owe them one.

But i think they will work. I have a bunch of fabric, now just to lay them out on them and see how many I can make. I have the dilema of deciding if I want to use batting between the layers, I am not sure, bc I think maybe it is rather unnecassary. I will see.

SO I have been looking Etsy.com to start selling my goods, but I did find a some craft fairs that are going on in Burbank coming up in Sept and Oct. I wonder if I have to have a business lic. Or can I get a way with using Suze and Kenny's? 

Here are some of my past projects that I have completed.
 



1 comment:

  1. No license is necessary for crafts fairs, but an entry fee is usually. Carole was in a few with her quilts and ceramics. The competition can be tight. She can answer your questions. I think you should use batting because that should help the spit up from seeping to the other side unless you use a waterproof material.

    ReplyDelete