Monday, January 24, 2011

Cleaning, Cleaning and Cleaning!!!!

I decided or got a lil motivated by others to clean today. The girls were home sick today and thought that if they were doing something to get their blood moving that maybe just maybe it would help get their fevers to break finally. Well I did most of the cleaning. Not a big deal, but it allowed me to get rid of alot of their toys they no longer play with. But it also brought up all of these memories of them being babies.

I have had a hard time getting rid of their baby toys. I keep certain outfits but either gave their clothes away or donated them w/o heart strings being pulled. But for some reason I have not been able to get rid of their toys.  I think it is because I am worried that we will end up having another kid. I know I don't want another or at least that is what I think. I still have all the car seats, strollers, two cribs, toys, etc. Its taking over everything.

I have tons of stuff in our bedroom that is theirs, and its just sitting there collecting dust. I want a sanctuary in my room, where I can relax and read a book, fall asleep easily, enjoy some time w the hubby. \\\

No comments:

Post a Comment