Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my 5 year old kid b day party.

I have 14 days till it is my big girls 5th Birthday. I still remember being pregnant with her and not really believing I was going to be a mom. Now she is turning 5. And let me tell u she is being a lil diva. 

She asked for either a Twilight birthday or a Justin Bieber birthday party. Really u r only 5. Best yet is she wanted me to get a cake to take to school with Jacob with his shirt off. Is she out of her mind.  Yes, yes she is. This is all due to my sister who loves to watch that dumb movie series with her. I personally am a True Blood and she is not allowed to watch that. For good reason. 

We fight all the time she said really vamps sparkle and I saw no they have fangs and suck blood. Yes I know it is stupid to argue with 5 year old. 

As for her b-day party we are not having that until Feb 13 @ Oak Lawn Gymnastic center. The girls r in class there on Mondays. She absolutely loves it.  So it looks like I will be looking for Justin Bieber junk for the party.

jbpartypack.jpgpd-justin-bieber-party-18-foil-balloon.cfm.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment